Monday, June 29, 2009

THE Michael Jackson

No other star touched the hearts of so many people, cutting acrossnationalities as Michael has (Can’t comment on the popularity of Beatles,Elvis as they were not of my generation. Maybe someone can throw a light asto how popular Elvis or Beatles was in India).
In my early childhood (mid 80s), listening to an English song wassynonymous with listening to MJ. Not going for the concert when MJ was inBombay in 96 would have been one of my big mistakes.
I was a student in Guwahati then, and as far as I remember, the tickets were a bit pricey.
Hopefully people will remember him for all the good reasons. His legacy will live on.

Suleman Mirza on Britain's Got Talent does have the moves.
Do watch thevideo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBsshIYT2w

No comments:

Post a Comment